- This event has passed.
All Transport Side Events at COP 20
1 December 2014 @ 12:00 am
This year, the United Nations Conference of Parties (COP) 20 will take place between December 1-12 2014 in Lima, Peru. During the COP, there will be several side events on a range of topics on climate change. The side events at COP 20 are divided into two categories, official side events (taking place at the COP 20 venue) and un-official side events (taking place outside of the COP 20 venue).
Official COP 20 Side Events related to Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport:
- International aviation and maritime transport: Addressing emissions from international bunker fuels- Monday December 1, 2014 @18:30—20:00
- Mitigation Potential of Urban Sustainable Low-Carbon Transport: Priorities for INDCs, NAMAs, SDGs– Thursday December 4, 2014 @15:00—16:30
- Green and Smart Innovations and Effective Climate Finance for Low Carbon Transport and Society–Friday December 5, 2014 @15:00—16:30
- Mitigation in the INDCs: Towards Transparency, Equity, and Ambition– Saturday December 6 @15:00—16:30
- Measuring and Maximizing Contributions to Emissions Mitigation from Fossil-Fuel Subsidy Reform– Tuesday December 9, 2014 @16:45—18:15
- Mitigation in the INDCs: Towards Transparency, Equity and Ambition– Thursday December 11, 2014 @13:15—14:45
Please click here, for detailed information on the official side events on sustainable transport.
Unofficial COP 20 Side Events related to Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport:
- Planning Workshop for TRANSPerú, Peru– Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 (all-day)
- Climate Finance Expert Group Meeting- Saturday December 6th 2014 @ 08:00 – 14:00
- Transport Day 2014- Sunday December 7th, 2014 @ 08:30 – 19:00
- Side Event: Sustainable Urban Transport NAMA – TRANSPerú- Monday December 8th, 2014 (Time TBD)
- Sustainable Innovation Forum 2014 – Tuesday December 9th, 2014 @ 09:00 -19:00
Please click here, for detailed information on the unofficial side events on sustainable transport.