- This event has passed.
Innovations in Urban Mobility
1 June 2016 @ 4:30 pm
Parallel workshop for German Habitat Forum: Innovations in Urban Mobility
On June 1st, the Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport (SLoCaT) and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) organized a workshop “Innovations in Urban Mobility” The workshop was organized as a parallel workshop to the German Habitat Forum which took place from June 1st to June 3rd in Berlin, Germany. The event brought together speakers and participants from various backgrounds to discuss the topic of innovation in urban mobility.
- Key questions for discussion were:
- What constitutes innovation in urban mobility?
- How do developed and developing cities view urban transport innovation?
- What are the key drivers of and barriers to innovation?
- How does innovative urban mobility support the New Urban Agenda?
- Cornie Huizenga / Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport
- Clarence Rupingena / Windhoek
- Dario Hidalgo / WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
- Isabel Flores / Allyapp
- Steven Dale / Creative Urban Projects
- Sebastian Schlebusch / Nextbike
- Jagan Shah /National Institute of Urban Affairs, India
For more information please see;
- Summary of the Workshop- Innovations in Urban Mobility
- Presentation by Cornie Huizenga, SLoCaT Partnership
More information please see here.