- This event has passed.
Webinar: Managing driver speed in fleets
26 July 2016 @ 2:00 pm
Driver speed is an essential part of any fleet safety programme. Speed determines force of impact and can be the difference between life and death in a crash. Working with drivers to raise awareness of the importance of speed in road safety, and to prevent speeding, should be a key focus for all organisations operating fleets.
This essential webinar will explore different methods for combating speeding among at-work drivers, and examine the effectiveness of different methods.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Policy and company culture
- Driver training, assessment, and monitoring
- Vehicle technology solutions
The webinar will be led by expert speakers who have successfully tackled speeding among at-work drivers.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Caroline Perry, development director, Brake
- Professor Ian Johnston, Adjunct Professor, Monash University Accident Research Centre
- Jim McKinlay, general manager, Telogis
More speakers TBC shortly.
Who should attend: health and safety managers, fleet managers, driver trainers, and any other fleet professional managing at-work drivers.