- This event has passed.
Round Table Discussion – NDC Implementation and Transparency in Transport
12 May 2017 @ 12:00 pm
The Round Table Discussion on NDC Implementation and Transparency in Transport offers a forum for exchange on ongoing activities and projects. It brings together stakeholders from climate and transport initiatives in order to share experiences and identify synergies and potential for cooperation.
A round of input statements by selected speakers will be followed by an open discussion on
- lessons learnt regarding NDC implementation in the transport sector so far,
- ways to increase the level of ambition, and
- requirements of transparency frameworks in the transport sector.
- Rob Bradley, NDC Partnership Technical Support Unit
- Victoria Novikova, United Nations Climate Change Secretariat (UNFCCC)
- Sandra Hannusch, Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KFW)
- Cornie Huizenga, The Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport (SloCaT)
- Charles Kooshian, Center for Clean Air Policy (CCAP)
- Wei-Shiuen Ng, International Transport Forum (ITF)
- André Eckermann, TRANSfer – Towards climate-friendly transport technologies and measures (GIZ)
- Itzel Obregon, International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI)
- Patrick Oliva, Paris Process on Mobility and Climate (PMCC)
- Urda Eichhorst, Advancing Transport Climate Strategies (GIZ)