- This event has passed.
REACT: The International Conference on Climate Friendly Transport in Europe
16 May 2011 @ 12:00 am
The Conference will be organized by the FP7 project REACT and the University of Belgrade.
The REACT conference attracts speakers and delegates from business, government, non-governmental organizations and academia and is the major venue for researchers working in all aspects of sustainable transport.
The theme for the REACT Event Conference in Belgrade is :
Shaping Climate Friendly Transport in Europe, Key Findings & Future Directions
to mark the continued progress in climate friendly transport theory and practice leading to greatly improved application in science and our lives.
This Conference will be a unique opportunity focusing on the :
1) Future research priorities in climate friendly transport
2) Policy interventions in climate friendly transport
3) Evaluating policies and measures in climate friendly transport
• Deadline for abstract submission March 15th, 2011 (extended)
• Submission of full paper April 25th, 2011 (extended)
• Submission of presentation slides May 1st, 2011 (extended)
Important Notice: The conference is free to attend. For a selected number of participants, two nights of accommodations will be covered. Priority will be given to those who submit a full paper to the conference proceedings. Authors have the opportunity to submit an abstract and should they wish, they can submit a full paper once their abstract is accepted. In both cases, the abstracts and papers will be published in the conference proceedings, ISBN publishing of the University of Belgrade.