- This event has passed.
Velo-city Global 2012 Conference
26 June 2012 @ 12:00 am
Velo-city Global is the world’s premier international cycling planning conference. The four day event offers delegates from around the world a chance to share best practices for creating and sustaining cycling-friendly cities, where bicycles are valued as part of daily transport and recreation.
- Be inspired by leaders who have transformed their cities through cycling, improving the quality of life while enhancing the economy
- Discover the strategies and policies that have dramatically increased levels of cycling in communities around the world
- Learn how other cities have overcome the challenges encountered when improving cycling facilities
- Develop the knowledge to ensure the cost effective implementation of cycling infrastructure and programs
- Review the latest research that helps build the business case for cycling and guides policy development
- Take advantage of great opportunity to network and build relationships with politicians, professionals and business leaders from around the world
- Benefits of professional and academic recognition along with awareness of the latest research
- See and learn the techniques for cycling growth that supports sustainable communities by city representatives attending the conference
- Be up to date with the latest thinking in cycling