- This event has passed.
SLoCaT Partnership Meeting
14 January 2013 @ 5:00 pm
- Short overview of SLoCaT activities in its first three years – based on the document: “Where does SLoCaT stand in Realizing Sustainable Transport?”
- Draft work SLoCaT program 2013-2014. (draft attached). Discussion is proposed to focus on:
- Main themes, goals and SLoCaT priorities 2013-2014;
- SLoCaT member involvement in implementing Key Priorities and Activities SLoCaT 2013-2014;
- Funding of the SLoCaT Partnership;
- Governance of the SLoCaT Partnership
3. Short discussion on the second Transport Day at COP 19 (November 11-22, 2013, Warsaw Poland). Concept note will be distributed to confirmed participants of meeting
Please confirm your participation by email before close of business on Friday 11 January, 2013 by email to me with copy to Talya Enriquez (email@example.com). Please inform us if you would like to bring additional persons to the meeting.