- This event has passed.
The Health Nexus: Sustainable Energy, Transport and Cities-Delivering Health and Integrated Development
18 June 2013 @ 6:15 pm
On June 18th 2013, Sustainable Energy for All, the World Health Organization, and the United Nations Foundation will organize a Side Event on the occasion of the 4th meeting of the open working group on sustainable development goals. The Side Event, The Health Nexus: Sustainable Energy, Transport And Cities – Delivering Health And Integrated Development will feature:
- Dr. Asamoa-Baah, Deputy Director-General, World Health Organization
- Mr. Aslak Brun, Deputy Director-General Of Climate, Global Health, And Sustainable Development, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Of Norway
- H.E. Mr. Albert Chua, Permanent Representative Of Singapore To The United Nations*
- Ms. Richenda Van Leeuwen, Executive Director, Energy Access, United Nations Foundation
- Mr. Don Chen, Senior Program Officer, Ford Foundation *
- Mr. Mike Kalmus Eliasz, Think Tank Initiative Coordinator, International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations
- Dr. Maria Neira, Director Of Public Health & Environment, World Health Organization (Moderator)
This event is organized in partnership with Friends of Sustainable Energy for All, Friends of Sustainable Transport and Friends of Sustainable Cities, as well as, Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport (SLoCaT), United Nations Settlement Programme (UN-HABITAT) and the International Federation of Medical Students’Association.