- This event has passed.
22nd ITS World Congress – Towards Intelligent Mobility – Better Use of Space
5 October 2015 @ 12:00 am
ERTICO (ITS Europe) is hosting the 2015 World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems, 5 to 9 October, 2015 in Bordeaux, France in partnership with ITS America and ITS Asia-Pacific.
The ITS Congress and Exhibition is the world’s largest event in intelligent transport systems and services. Through the main theme “Towards Intelligent Mobility – Better Use of Space”, the congress focuses on the fact that we are reaching intelligent mobility and what this will change in our lives, but also on the benefits that space can bring to ITS applications. The new satellite constellations for geo-localization, earth observation and communication will bring new opportunities to the ITS world.
- Space Technologies & Services for ITS
- Cooperative ITS Deployment Challenges
- Multimodal Transport for People & Goods
- Urban Trends Driving ITS Changes
- Solutions for Sustainable Mobility
- Automated Roads, Automated Management, Automated Driving
- Are Big Dara & Open Date Transport’s “Silver Bullets“?