- This event has passed.
UMI-CODATU XVII Conference
4 November 2017 @ 12:00 am
CODATU and its partners, the Indian Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) and the Institute of Urban Transport in New Delhi (IUT), are pleased to welcome you to Hyderabad from November 4-6, 2017, for the 17th CODATU international conference, organized in conjunction with the 10th Urban Mobility India (UMI) Conference and Exhibition.
The urban challenge is immense in India, as cities will have to host 500 million more dwellers in the next 25 years. Mobility will obviously be a crucial part of the solution, if it is intelligent, inclusive and sustainable, which will be the general theme of this conference.
You will find at the UMI-CODATU XVII Conference:
- Plenary or special sessions with senior politicians and managers of major companies in the urban mobility sector;
- Scientific papers, selected by an international scientific committee;
- Sessions organized by CODATU partners on specific topics;
- An exhibition area where participants and sponsors will also exhibit their technologies, research and innovative projects in the field of urban mobility;
- Around 1000 Indian participants and 200 to 300 international delegates.
CODATU look forward to meeting you on November 4th for fruitful exchanges between all participants.