- This event has passed.
Lunch Briefing Session: The Role of Sustainable Mobility in Realizing a Green Economy
16 March 2012 @ 12:00 pm
This event will discuss the critical role of transport in advancing a green economy within the context of sustainable development and poverty eradication. What can the Rio+20 conference contribute to the realization of sustainable mobility especially in the developing world where most of the growth in motorization is currently taking place?
- Cornie Huizenga, Joint-Convener, Partnership for Sustainable Low-Carbon Transport
- Henry de Cazotte, Special Advisor to Executive Coordinator (Brice Lalonde) of UNCSD 2012 RIO+20
- Nikhil Seth, Director of the Division for Sustainable Development, Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) (invited)
- Americo Beviglia Zampetti, Head of Section, Economic, Trade and Development, Delegation of the European Union to the United Nations
Representative Permanent Mission of Colombia to the United Nations (invited)
- Michael Replogle, Global Policy Director and Founder, Institute for Transportation and Development Policy
This is an invitation only event.