We are an international civil society organization dedicated to the promotion of sustainable development, with activities in 8 countries of Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay and Peru.
In this framework, we deal mainly Universal Energy Access; the Promotion of Transparency in the Extractive Industries; a new relationship management with communities through the promotion of entrepreneurship and the implementation of local economic development projects; and Climate Protection and the Fight against Climate Change, environment projects in energy, mining and extractive of all kinds in the Latin American region.
• Focus on the public policies and good practices of the mining-energy and extractive industries of natural resources
• Position the Dialogue as a tool for conflict management and democratization of development.
• Be a relevant player in the mining-energy and extractive industry of RR.NN, as a development factor for all.
• Generate local, national and international alliances with Governments, Enterprises and International Cooperation Agencies.
• Promote the generation and access to the NCRE.
• Promote Transparency in the extractive industries.
• Support climate protection and the fight against Climate Change.
• Promote joint work between Companies, Governments and Communities, achieving high levels of trust and transparency in their relationship.