Two generations of SLOCAT-VREF Young Leaders in Sustainable Transport come together to discuss the ongoing challenges and impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on transport and mobility. Each Young Leader zooms in on the solutions to the crisis on which they are working, and their expectations for the future of mobility after the pandemic subsides. Sit back, relax, and enjoy! Featured Young Leaders:
- Agnivesh Pani
- Cyprine Odada
- Edna Odhiambo
- Érika Martins Silva Ramos
- Hirotaka Koike
- Seble Samuel
- Seema Singh
- Thomas van Laake
- Chris Dekki, Policy Advocacy Strategy & Engagement, SLOCAT Partnership Secretariat
- Nikola Medimorec, Data & Research Analysis, SLOCAT Partnership Secretariat
Guiding questions for discussion:
- Can you tell us a little about how COVID-19 is impacting the city in which you work?
- How are you and your organisations seizing the opportunities presented by the pandemic?
- What should a post-COVID-19 world look like?
For more information on the Young Leaders in Sustainable Transport, please click here or contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.